Main Uddin 1:38 AM
Do you need a reason to start using video in your marketing strategy? Try one of these:
1. Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. --Brightcove
2. Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines. --Brightcove
3. 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it! --eMarketer
4. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. – Visually
5. Websites using video have 41% more web traffic from search than those who don’t. – Aberdeen
6. 39% of executives who visit a vendor website call after viewing a video. --Forbes
7. 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video. –ComScore
8. Businesses that use video increase revenue 49% faster year-over-year than businesses who don’t. --Aberdeen
It’s clear that videos can engage your current and potential customers and potentially increase revenue in a way that’s unlike any other!
Here’s the thing though… your video has to be good! I don’t mean you need to go out and hire professional camera crews or spend thousands of dollars on high performance equipment. In fact, just the opposite is true.
What you need is a video that:
1. Solves a problem for your target audience
2. Provides valuable information
3. Motivates your audience to action
4. Engages, informs or entertains your target audience
5. Humanizes your brand
In other words, don’t create a video that drags on for 20 minutes sharing your life story, tells the user what day and time it is or otherwise bores your audience to the point that they leave after less than 15 seconds. Keep in mind that the video you create is in competition with every other piece of content on the internet. If it doesn’t solve a problem, provide value, motivate, educate, entertain or otherwise engage your target audience then it won’t produce the results you’re looking for.
You video must have purpose.
The type of video you create depends on your goal. Is the video going to be geared towards educating potential customers, adding value for your audience or something else? It can be difficult to know how to use video, especially if you’re a service business that doesn’t have a product to showcase. Rest assured, video can work for you too though!
Below are 10 different types of videos intended to inspire you to start creating. Read through them all and then use something as simple as the camera on your phone to create your next video. Don’t stop at one! Keep practicing! Once you get the hang of it, you won’t want to stop!
Types of Videos for Businesses
1. Interviews: These types of videos are the perfect way for your business to be seen as an authority. They offer you the chance to showcase other valuable assets for your target audience in the form of the people you’re interviewing. Interviews are also a great way to get more exposure since most of the people you interview should want to share that interview with their own target audience. Sites like Blab.im can make these online video interviews a breeze while attracting a new live audience to your business!
2. Animation: Are you nervous about putting your face in front of a camera for the first time? Animation videos are a powerful tool any business can utilize to leave viewers in a feel-good frame of mind. They’re the perfect way to simplify complex products or services, or catch the viewer’s eye quickly in a fun and engaging way.
3. How to or Screen Capture: In 2016 YouTube reported that “How To” video searches were up 70%, with over 100 million hours watched. Your audience is searching for information on “how to” do all kinds of things! While following directions listed in bullet points can be helpful, it’s much easier for someone to figure out how to do something by watching a “how to” video.
4. Product/Service Reviews: Product review videos are a great way to refer a product to your customers whether it’s your own or someone else’s. In fact, being helpful is oftentimes better than being inexpensive. Your audience isn’t shopping on price alone! Solve their problems… offer them value…they’ll love you for it!
5. Webinars: Webinars are a great way to interact with customers in real time, offering helpful, valuable insights to people attending the webinar. Think about the problems your business solves for your clients. Choose one specific solution or even a few closely related solutions and host a webinar offering these answers freely to your audience. This is a low-cost endeavor that is extremely high value. Make sure you record it so you can continue using this highly valuable piece of content for a long time to come.
6. Public Service Announcements: This type of video raises awareness on topics important to your audience through serious, funny or emotional means. Has something happened within your industry your target audience needs to know about? Is there an event coming up, a must have new tool or a law that will affect them? Maybe it’s just been a long, cold winter and you want to create one to lighten things up for them. Create one of these for serious engagement!
7. Testimonials: These are powerful videos that help provide social proof of your product or service. It gives credibility to your company, therefore expanding your customer base. After you’ve finished interviewing a client (a great way to showcase your clients and let others see how successful you really are while creating a video for your business), ask for a video testimonial. While they are all dressed up and feeling great about you, they just might provide you with a video testimonial you can share as well!
8. Presentations: A live presentation combines the excitement of an event with a useful webinar to create a compelling narrative. Companies can give targeted presentations at company or networking events to help increase their brand presence. Once the presentation is over, you’ll have a great piece of content to use again and again.
9. Vlog: Video blogs are a great way to engage your customers. Not only are they inexpensive to produce, but they’re a great alternative way to blog. With so few companies vlogging, this can set your company apart from competitors. Want a little extra oomph? Provide a transcript of your vlog so the part of your audience who enjoys video can watch the video and the part of your audience who wants to read can skim through the post at their leisure.
10. Slideshare Video: Slideshare presentations allow you to take a blog post with multiple points and create a presentation out of it! Once you’ve got the presentation, you can use a tool like HandBrake , iSpring , Movavi , or Wondershare to convert it to an MP4 that you can upload to YouTube, Facebook or any other video platform you prefer. Get maximum benefit from one piece of content!
Hire a Professional
Take your business to the next level by connecting with more potential clients through the use of social media marketing strategies such as video by contacting us at BizMSolutions! We’ll bring the creativity by helping you brainstorm ideas, share the best tools for your project and provide custom solutions to keep you on track with your business goals. With us at your side, you'll never be alone! No idea how to get started? That's why we're here to help!
Main Uddin 7:01 AM
Trends in web design, like fashion trends, come and go. Sometimes trends are dictated by necessity (like responsive design). Other trends are industry shifts, such as the change from skeuomorphism to flat design.
The decision to follow a trend must depend on the needs of your users and your business. The decision should never be based solely on “it’s what the cool sites are doing”. Fads fade. A site built only on trends quickly becomes out of date.
Through 2016, we have been introduced to a multitude of new styles and trends as designers continue to shift away from very simplistic and minimalist directions. We are beginning to see a move back towards a more visually comprehensive and impactful design trend. The implementation of new technologies and softwares such as Framer and Origami continue to expand the possibilities of what is possible in web design.
Below, we will look at six web design style predictions which look set to develop and continue through 2017, and some recent examples which have already begun to effectively implement these latest trends.
1. Subtle microinteractions
Microinteractions have really begun to gather traction on the web, and with multiple new and sophisticated tools for prototyping and implementing these, the trend looks set to continue. Buck.tv is a great example of microinteractions done effectively. The hover effects are highly stylised and feature beautiful and satisfying transitional animations.
2. Overlapping depth elementsNyte template.
A trend that really began to develop with the introduction of Google’s Material guidelines is that of overlapping elements to create depth. The trend is as popular as ever and examples such as the above present a fine example of just how it can be so effective, particularly when use with contrasting colors and large shadows. The result is subtle but high impact, and can help produce a satisfying transition between elements as the user works their way down the page.
3. Hand-drawn iconographyHand-drawn icons on anyways.co.
Icon trends are also advancing and tie in directly with web design. The anyways.co website shows how carefully implemented hand-drawn icons can provide great contrast to clean and uniform typography. It’s also becoming more abundant for use as call to action pointers such as ‘Get in touch’. This is now more frequent as designers and marketers look to increase conversions using subtle contrasting visual hints.
4. Colorful shape gradients
Stripe’s new website was incredibly well-received across the design industry and gives us a glimpse at the styles that designers may be inspired by into 2017. One of the most bold and impactful styles used by Stripe is the shape-filled gradient header that is becoming ever synonymous with their brand. It uses multiple angular gradients and combines them to great effect. 2017 is likely to see more gradients introduced, particularly in hero sections of websites where designers have the most ability to attract the attention of new visitors.
Another trend that Stripe looks to have solidified is that of using minimal product mockups as opposed to their realistic counterparts. This can provide a less severe, subtle flow to a website, and presents the opportunity for the work inside the mockup to really stand out. The above example is a great free version of such a mockup and should help serve as a great resource to begin using the latest 2017 trends in your web designs.
As shadows continue to make their comeback, designers are looking at more creative ways of using them in their designs. One example of this is the use of large colored shadows as opposed to small monochrome equivalents. When combined with a colored background, as above, this style can enhance the shadowed element and overall visual design of the website.
Recall of Mind
As 2016 nears an end, web design continues to slowly shift away from the very flat trends that have been so prevalent in the previous few years. Designers are continuing to develop visually interesting and bold styles which are effective in conveying a brand while maintaining and improving ease of use for the user.
Main Uddin 11:58 PM
Every company on the web deserves a great website that does an amazing job of representing their business. With so much advancement on the web every year, we always see new trends coming out. The truth is, a great web design can boost your companies popularity on the web instantly.
Breaking down Web Design and Popularity
Below, we will be getting deeper into defining what a great web design is, how to improve your current web design, and how a web design can affect your companies popularity on the web.
Defining Degree 1- What is a great web design?
Identifying a great web design can be split into 5 different categories.
Category A. Visual Design.
The visual outer appearance of a website is placed in the first category. The visual outer appearance of a website should have a great web design. All elements of the page should be in place and nothing should be overlapping. Make sure that your web design company creates a visual web design that does a great job to showcase company on the web. The visual design of a site is the first thing that defines a great web design.
Category B. Internal Coding.
Category C. Mobile Friendly.
The mobile friendly aspect of a website is placed in the third category. There are millions of people on mobile devices in the USA and Europe. Mobile devices have gotten so popular and advanced with new features that it is fun for the average mobile user to browse the net through a mobile device. A mobile device is something that you can take anywhere and it is always work friendly. Mobile devices now have app stores that allow anyone to download almost any app that they can imagine! With this amount of growth in mobile device use, a web design must become mobile friendly. Years before, web designers didn’t stress enough about mobile devices and their main focus was producing a great web design for desktops. Now, the tables have turned and producing a mobile friendly web design is one of the most important things on the list. Being that mobile devices are smaller, for a web design to be mobile friendly, somethings need to change. The first thing that needs to change is the font size. Mobile devices have smaller screen sizes which means that a website needs to have a larger font size to please the average web visitor. Another thing that makes a web design mobile friendly is a responsive layout. A responsive layout will re-shape a web design for different screen sizes. By making your fixed layout a responsive layout, you will have satisfied almost all of your mobile devices users. The mobile friendly aspect of a design is the third thing that defines a great web design.
Category D. On Page Company Graphics.
The company graphics of a website is placed in the fourth category. Your company should contain high-resolution photography that represents your brand and your color theme. Graphics of actively working or scenery ( depending on your business field) are most preferred on the web. There are 2 free solutions for finding quality photos for your website. The first solution is renting out a studio,gathering your team, and taking some great snaps. This first solution is great because it provides you unique photos that you will only have online and no one else has. The second solution to finding quality photos free is by searching a creative commons directory. Creative Commons images are completely free to use and by inspecting out their sub-license, you can even find pictures that are allowed for commercial use with no attribution. Creative Commons photos have a large range of images to select from, this gives a company tons of choices! The on page company graphics of a design is the fourth thing that defines a great web design.
Category E. Social Activity.
The social icons of a website are placed in the fifth and final category. Social activity is known for boosting web visitors and expanding a website even further on the web. A company should always include all their most used social networking sites on the footer of their website. When a web visitor lands on your page, they should expect to see what else you are doing outside of your website. It is recommended to always be active on social media and list your social media icons/links on your site. The social activity of a design is the fifth thing that defines a great web design.
Visitor Degree 2- How does a web design effect a web visitors actions?
The web visitor is the most important person that you will always try to impress. No matter how much money you may use in online marketing and SEO when that web visitor lands on your website, that is when the results come in.
1-First Impression. A well-designed site should create an instant first impression to the web visitor and represent a company very well. The first impression of a web design is always memorable.
2-Average Web Stay Time. If a website is favored, a web visitor will stay longer. If a website is disliked, the web visitor will leave the page instantly. A well-designed site will increase on page visitor stay time while a disliked site will increase a website's bounce rates. The goal is to always prevent bounce rates.
Newest Trends Degree 3- What are the latest web design trends that you can use to boost your popularity?
1- Engaging Design. An engaging web design will spark up a first-time web visitors interest. An engaging web design can fall in the lines of a UI Motion design.
2- One Page Design. The one-page design has been proven to be mobile favored! This design does an absolutely amazing job of giving the web visitor all they need to read on 1 page.
3- Large Vid Backgrounds. Large video backgrounds have added that twist in web design. A video background will catch the eye of a first-time web visitor and increase page stay time.
Final words :
Above, we have justified the 3 degrees that show how a great web design can lead to popularity on the web. Better designed websites have been proven to be more successful! Read the 3 degrees we have defined and split to get a better understanding of howa great web design can boost popularity on the web.
Main Uddin 1:40 PM
If you fail to Access Admin Or Blank White Page After Install Or Update of any WordPress theme or plugin or both. Here is the ultimate instant solution for bloggers, marketers , entrepreneurs and business owners.
After installing a new theme or plugin, or updating a theme or plugin, your site may return a blank white page or keep you from accessing the admin area.
There are three primary causes for white screens:
Fatal errors in the code that keep the page from loading
Missing or corrupt files
Memory issues with WordPress due to server configuration or database capacity
Why do you get this error?
Majority of the time when you see a white screen of death, it means that you exhausted the memory limit. This could be caused by a plugin that you may be using that is not functioning properly. It could also be caused by a poorly coded theme that you are using. It could also mean that there is an issue with your web hosting server. Since the problem can be caused by any number of things, it may require a lot of troubleshooting.
To find out whether the cause is the theme, a plugin, WordPress or your server:
Log into your site via FTP. If you are unsure of how to use FTP, contact your host for asisstance
Go to wp-content and rename the plugins folder to plugins-off (this will deactivate all plugins).
Return to your WordPress admin and see if access is restored.
If yes, you have a conflicting plugin. Rename the folder back to plugins, then visit the Plugins area in your admin and reactivate each plugin one at a time, starting with WooCommerce or other “critical” plugins until you trigger the one that breaks the site again. To resolve the plugin conflict, delete the plugin folder via FTP or repeat the above and leave that plugin deactivated.
If no, deactivating plugins did not solve the issue, continue:
Under wp-content, go to themes and rename your theme’s folder. For example, store-off
You must have at least one default theme in the themes folder for this to work. WordPress will automatically activate TwentyFourteen if available.
Return to your WordPress admin and see if access is restored.
If yes, reinstall and reactivate your theme using a fresh download of the latest version.
If no, the issue is likely not your theme or a plugin and likely has to do with WordPress or your server configuration.
Corrupt Files In WordPress
Download a fresh copy of the latest version of WordPress from wordpress.org and unzip the wordpress folder it contains to your desktop or an easy-to-find location
Connect to your site via FTP and upload the contents of the unzipped wordpress folder to your site root and overwrite the existing.
When viewing the wordpress folder contents on your computer, it should look very similar to your site folders (ie you should see a wp-admin, wp-content and wp-includes with a bunch of files).
This will NOT overwrite your config or site content/uploads, plugins or themes.
When the transfer/overwrite is complete, attempt to access your admin again (it should work now).
If you suspect your site may have been hacked or infected with malware, refer to Site has been hacked or redirects to malware URL
Suspected Memory Issues
Try increasing the allowed memory in your php.ini to 64M or higher. You may need your host to do this for you.
We understand that this is a very frustrating error, and we hope that one of the tricks above fixed the issue for you. What have you tried that seemed to work for you? If you found another solution to work, then please let us know. We would be happy to expand on this resource, so others do not have to waste as much time finding a solution.
Failed to access WordPress Admin Panel Dashboard, Create New user or change password from control panel
Main Uddin 2:21 PM
One of our users site got hacked and the WP Admin user account password was changed by the hacker. This essentially locked the user out of his admin dashboard. It is best (for situations like this) to just create a new admin user account to gain access to WP admin dashboard and fix things as needed.
In this tutorial I will show you how you can create a new WordPress admin user account via MySQL database (without having access to your WordPress admin dashboard).
Step 1) Access Your MySQL Database
- Log into your cPanel/Control panel
- Go to “Database” section
- Click on PHPMyAdmin icon
Step 2) Go to the WP Users table
- Select your WordPress database from the list of databases in PhpMyAdmin
- Go to the WP Users table and click on the “insert” link
Step 3) Insert a New Record in the Users Table
You will need to fill in the following fields to insert a new user record:
- ID – Keep the value of this field empty (it will automatically assign the correct value for it)
- user_login – insert the username you want to use
- user_pass – add a password for the account. Select MD5 in the functions menu (Refer to the screenshot below).
- user_nicename – leave this field empty for now
- user_email – add the email address you want to use for this account.
- user_url – leave this field empty for now
- user_registered – select the date/time for when this user is registered.
- user_status – set this to 0.
- display_name – leave this field empty for now
- Click on the Go Button (you should see a success message)
You can go back to the wp_users table and browser the entries to verify that the user record has been inserted correctly (see screenshot below).
Take note of the value if the “ID” field for this newly created user (we will need this ID field’s value for the next step). In this case the ID is 2.
Step 4) Insert User Meta Values
This is the final step where we will assign some user meta values to the user account we just created.
Go to the “wp_usermeta” table and click on the “insert” link:
Use the following values and click the “Go” button to insert the usermeta data
- unmeta_id – Leave it blank (it will be generated for you)
- user_id – This is the ID of the user we created in the previous step. For our case it is 2.
- meta_key – Use wp_capabilities
- meta_value – Use the following value for this field:
See screenshot below
Option 2: Change the Password in the MySQL Database
Option 3: Contact Support for Assistance