Technological factors of a website or blog covers software and hardware which are used to create the blog or website.These two things are being maintained the performance of targeted blog or website. Today ,I am trying to find out the major factors related to software and hardware which are effective to valuate a website or blog.
[caption id="attachment_1415" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Image credit to Aprna Roy :: Top 8 technological factors to valuate professional website or blog[/caption]
Recently a survey has been carried out by the Perfect BloggersTech about website valuation factors on the basis of hard ware and software.The survey has listed Top 8 technological factors to valuate professional website or blog . Check out them bellow-
1. Is there any hardware included when the Website is bought?
2. What type of hardware is included in the sale/purchase price?
3. Does it include the server and other necessary ancillary hardware?
4. Does the site reside on it's own server ?
5. Is the available hardware enough to maintain the web site (i.e. scanners ,digital cameras)?
6. Wheather sufficiant number of technical persons available in the surrounding locality,
7. who can provide service to the hardware ,if necessary (in case the purchaser lacks the technical knowledge or skills)determine the speed of the web-servers connection to the Internet .
8. Whether it is necessary to engage a consultant to look at the actual hardware.
Website or blog valuation can give an idea to the bloggers and webmasters of their performance on respective field which can help to re decide the future plan about software and hardware parts of the blog or website.